Monday, May 11, 2009

News from Ms. Galli

First of all...I hope to be back by Wednesday.
Sohum - You are going on a field trip on Wednesday so I will see you on Thursday. I will give your brother a copy of the outline for the media assignment. You can present on Friday or Monday...but don't worry about it.

The homework for today was to complete the math - however, I just got home from the hospital so I won't be taking $50 from you if you didn't complete it.

As I wrote on the board, I will pay you $100 when I get back. If I here about any behaviour issues though, you will have to pay for those. I know that won't happen and that I'll be proud to read the reports from the supply teacher.

I want to take you, as a class, to the bookfair on Wednesday or Thursday. If you want to purchase something from the bookfair you should bring your money. There are lots of fun stuff to buy and some great books too. They money you spend goes right back to the library to buy books for everyone.

See you Wednesday

12 comments:

  1. Ms.Galli , i have a question about the media presataion. I am confused about the product .

    ReplyDelete
  2. you stupid kid you confused about everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE YOU MS. GALLI!! WHY ARE PEOPLE COMMENTING ON OUR BLOG???

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate you too hamza
    you smell like fish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Galli to tell you the truth you are very old. Go retire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LLOYD YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS.

    I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

    MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms.Galli , i have a question about the media presataion. What if i don't want to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. They money you spend goes right back to the library to buy books for everyone.

    Who said you can be a teacher??????

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yea lloyd your only friend is hamza.

    ReplyDelete