Thursday, May 28, 2009

Math and Mythology

Just wondering how everything is going. Are you enjoying the mythology unit? Are you having any problems with the math? I will drop off your first math tests tomorrow morning. Don't worry too much...this test was for me to see if you are understanding the math. The test is only 10% of your grade. You will have another math test on Monday. Now, is the time to start clearing up and questions you have or things you don't understand. Ms. Meynell will take up the test tomorrow and you should follow closely along to clarify the math.
I'm still getting reports about naughty boys...you know who you are. This needs to stop. The month of June brings really good things...don't ruin your fun by misbehaving while I'm away.

5 comments:

  1. Ms.Galli once again I am very sorry about my bad behavior on Friday . You will be happy to know that I was behaving today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz to yemaan for representing us in the Spelling Bee !!! If you agree with me comment saying good luck or something like that :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea YEMAAN. You better not lose before lunch because we all are watching you carefully. Good job even though i let you win. Good luck on the real Spelling Bee.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATES ON THE SPELLING BEE YEMAAN. OH, AND GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete