Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good behaviour

I just spoke to Ms. Meynell...and she said that I have a great group of students! She did mention that there were a couple of silly boys...Lloyd and Yemaan. Lloyd, I've spoken to you before about this. James...the history test??? Anyway, make sure you go to class tomorrow and behave really well. Sohum, if you see this message, please email me at 3962465@gmail.com with your phone number so I can talk to your parents. NO you're not in trouble...It's about something else. If anyone is having any difficulties send me an email or comment on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Anyone know what the homework was for today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms.galli i am sorry about my bad behavior on Monday . i promise i will be good for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appologize for my behaviour, on Monday. I will appologize to ms.Meynell today and once again i am sincerely sorry.

    ReplyDelete