Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend is almost over

Homework for this weekend was just to read chapters 5 and 6 from the Breadwinner and to complete the questions I put on the board from chapters 3 and 4.

The following students have not submitted the Webquest assignment for Geography:
Yemaan
Maria
Muhammad
Ali
Hugo
Sohum
Jahfet
Amir

I am also missing postcards from The Outsiders from:
Salmah
Sakina
Muhammad
Nashmiya
Rajevan
Amir
Maria
(I do have three postcards without names on them)

See you tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. mrs.galli one of those postcards that don't have a name on it is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sorry i could not make it on friday i forgot and when i remembered i was at home i promise i will be there on monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. ebsulhtemrs gally.Iread the note which you gave to yemaan.want to speak to you regarding yemaan.Pls give me sometimeso I can meet you .Iill be grateful to you Thanks
    Erum Abrar
    yemaan's mom

    ReplyDelete