Friday, October 24, 2008

Hope you had a fun Friday


Homework for the weekend is:

Finish reading The Breadwinner


We will be discussing the book (what did you like or dislike about the book, what were the major themes of the book, what were the characters like)

Math - 4.1 and 4.1 worksheets on patterning. We're going to be using toothpicks on Monday...can you guess why?

Make notes on chapter three of your Geography text.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. If you have any questions, simply post the question in a comment with an email address and I'll get back to you.

1 comment:

  1. Ms.Galli I was not here on Thrusday morning and I heard that everyone went to the library to finish their paragraph writing. I am not done, is it ok if I get the lunch pass and finish it at lunch.

    ReplyDelete