Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Updated News

As you know, I won't be at school tomorrow or Thursday. I'm at a smartboard conference on Wednesday and a bookfair on Thursday.

Mr. Katsuras will give you the History test tomorrow. It's on Chapters 1-5. Most of the questions on the test are topics we have discussed in class.

I know you'll all be well-behaved for Mr. Katuras and Ms. Graham.

Hopefully, I'll have all the essays marked by Friday when I get back. I will also be taking up the History work that Ms. Graham gives you. Make sure it is complete for Friday.

4 comments:

  1. ms galli , you said that the test will be on chapers 1 to 4 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms. galli you said that the test will be from chapters 1-4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Galli
    It's me Sohum. I just wanted to know when the language was due?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. galli do we have to do all 5 page ( double sided) that was assigned for homework in math ??

    ReplyDelete