Thursday, March 26, 2009

Makita

Here is your work: Finish reading The Giver - we have a comprehension test on Monday. If you have finished your book you can start working on your essay. Using examples from the book - use one of the following two thesis statements. It is better to have the ability to hear beyond. It is better to have the ability to see beyond.
Math - Read through pages 290 and 291 and do questions 4 - 13 on pgs 292-293
History - Read pages 74-79 in you History text and complete your political cartoon.
Math - Read pages296 - 297 and do question 4b - 12 on pages 298 - 299.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms.Galli,
    It's me Sohum

    I was reviewing for my math test and my homework i had a hard time understanding question number 9 could you explain it to me tommrow

    ReplyDelete