Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sohum

Hey Sohum, we missed you on Friday.
We worked for two periods on KF. If you can log on you can contribute to the question. The essay is now due on Thursday. I've booked a period on Friday to type them out. Our trip is on Tuesday, I think I gave your brother a copy of the permission form...If I didn't then perhaps you can get a note from your mom saying that you have permission to go and she can sign the form on Monday. The cost of the trip is $14. If you need help with the math just let me know and I can spend some time with you on Monday at lunch or before school.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Galli

    I finished the math with no diffuctly i might need to go over a few things that would porbally take 5 minutes at the most. I did give my brother my premmison form signed yes i didnt give him the money beause he might loose it so i'll give you the form on monday is it ok if i jsut finsih the reaminder of my essay beause i only ahve to write two more paragraphs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Galli I am absent today because I have throat infection but I will consult the doctor again and maybe I will come on the trip on Tuesday if I am feeling well. Ms. Galli will you please post the home work for today on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sakina there is no homework .Ms Galli said we have to come to school early ; not at 9:00 because we will be long gone so come at 8:45.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms.Galli , can u post the homework for tuesday. I forgot what page and questions we had to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MS galli, Can you please tell me what questions we had to do for history .

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had to do page 61 numbers 2-5

    ReplyDelete