Thursday, February 19, 2009

Homework

Everyone needs to read Chapter 3 in your History text for our KB session tomorrow morning.

Math - we will take up 8.1 and 8.2 Math worksheets tomorrow.
I don't have my book with me so if the page numbers are wrong...feel free to comment and I'll re-post the work. Math text book - Page 253-254 #6,7,8,10

The essay you are writing is now due next Wednesday and I have booked the computer lab for typing the essay.

James - we miss you. I hope you can post a comment to let me know how you are. The class just isn't the same without you. Ali is going to bring you your work. Let me know if you need anything and I'll have Ali bring it to you. If you don't understand the math you can post questions to me through this blog and I'll answer them. Take care James.

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Galli , i couldn't finish my homework because i was at a funeral home all day. i left at 4 and came back at 11:00

    ReplyDelete