Tuesday, February 9, 2010

homework and more

There is no homework for math....I want to play with the manipulatives in class and do the textbook work together. We will continue to play tomorrow.
I want you to read "Freak the Mighty" at home on your own. I will give some class time for this also.
Reminder: anyone who needs help in math should ask me for the mathsheets from the Student Workbook. These worksheets offer additional explainations on how to do the math and offer extra practice. I am also available to give you extra help most mornings and some after school time. Please arrange the time with me in advance. It's amazing how much it helps to sit with me and just work one-on-one. Some students in our class have gone from 40% to 80% on a test.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs.Galli how are you I missed Valley park middle school but I made some nice friends here but they are not the same as my old friends. Missed you all and also you were the best teacher ever. I also missed our class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Galli I forgot the Freak the Mighty book in my locker and I cant finish the book now what sould I do? :O

    ReplyDelete