Friday, January 29, 2010

Omar

Not sure who won the contest but it was a girl in Grade 7. We miss you too. You're allowed to "eat" gum in class...how horrible of your teacher to make you eat gum! There is a old-wives tale that says if you swallow gum, it'll stay inside you for 7 years. Perhaps you could just chew the gum. hehehe
Nasif, Yeshel, Deleep, Razmo and you have all left the class. We have a very small class..only 13 students. Maham is leaving for an extended vacation next week.
Your grammar needs some serious attention. Did I not teach you anything in English?

7 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!
    Oh my god omar you just got owned by Miss.Galli!!!!:P
    Also I heard you guys got Andrew in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya ya , well I hope you guys are having fun ^_^, And Deleep you left tooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. u won ms.Galli i wont eat gum xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, everyone it's me Razmo I missed valley park middle school,and also you guys. You are the best. I could never find good people like u guys sorry i have to go but I'll keep in touch love Razmo....... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAOOO!
    I know right, Omar owwnnedd ;D
    Im just kidding by the way, dont cry (:

    Deleep- Hows your new school?

    Razmo- We miss youu to! Well at lest I do (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suree Arfa and Omar u got Served and deleep Andrew is in our class. And theirs hardly anyone in our core class. Only like ☻ 12 ppl ☺♦•♦•♦its sadddddddd

    ReplyDelete