Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello Students

I'm really glad some of you have registered with blogspot. I will put more information and more regularly once everyone has an account.

I've been watching some of you in the computer lab doing your research for the advertising campaign. Some of you are working really well and some of you are not focasing as well as you should.

we are starting chapter two today and I'll post the homework later today.

reading - The Breadwinner - Read chapters 9 and 10.

5 comments:

  1. I read the book 'The Bread Winner' it is kind of interesting but it gets boring sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Galli am I suppose to present the current events today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms. Galli

    Its me Sohum. I was just checking out the blog with Jamnes in buisness class and we decided to say hi. We see you have started with the breadwinner and the outsiders we remember those assigments. Anyway we just wanted to say hii.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ms Galli,
    Im doing my homework :)
    hehe..
    anyways, ummm
    oh yaa am i doing well?? for the fuel project?
    I hope i am, also im bored, which is why im here, just kidding, yah last thing when are the fuel projects due?
    From: Arfa Smilesatyou Cullen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mrs.Galli I know I already said this but where is today's homework??

    ReplyDelete