Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm not going to be at school tomorrow. I'm working at U of T on an exciting unit involving new technology. I hope to be able to share this unit with you in the spring. I'm really hoping that you'll be on your best behaviour for the supply teacher. There are math review sheets being handed out and the test will likely be on Friday. Make sure to bring in food for the food drive. The booktalk presentations will start on Thursday. You have to be at school on Thursday morning by 8:45am at the latest. I'll meet you at the front doors. We'll be leaving for our tour of Marc Garneau by 8:55am. We won't be able to wait for latecomers...sorry. Please relay this message to your classmates incase they don't read my blog. Look forward to seeing all of you on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. mrs. galli the trip to Marc Garnau has been rescheduled to Wed. Dec. 17/08

    ReplyDelete