Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday....time to get your work done!

I hope you had a safe and Happy Halloween. The weather was fantastic for kiddies to be trick-or-treating.
Homework
- Finish taking notes on the pages we finished reading from Chapter 4 of the Geography text.
- I will be collecting your language notebooks again on Monday to see the progression of your cursive writing
- We will take up the math worksheet tomorrow
- I also booked the computer lab in the library for two periods tomorrow. These are the last of the 6 periods I have assigned for research on the Webquest.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Galli i really liked the scary stories you told in class on Friday. They were really spooky. I hope you had a wonderful halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a amazing Halloween!

    ReplyDelete